Autonation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia
Are you a car fanatic with specialized knowledge in automotive technology and service work? We’re looking for a problem-solving automotive service advisor to join our busy car dealership! Our ideal candidate has great customer service skills and can tackle everything from fielding customer concerns and scheduling appointments for our service department to making accurate calls about vehicle warranty protections. If you thrive in a multifaceted work environment that has no shortage of foot traffic, apply today!
What Will I Do Every Day?
- Set, confirm, and prepare for appointments with customers so they can have a great service experience
- Meet or exceed targeted sales goals the targeted customer satisfaction index
- Greet customers in a friendly manner when they arrive
- Review and verify vehicle warranty protections and service contract coverage when developing cost estimates, work orders, and other paperwork related to necessary repairs. Determine vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around, inspections, and test drives
- Use a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for the ongoing required maintenance of their vehicle
- Produce repair orders for customers, including cost and time estimates, with full transparency
- Communicate frequently with technicians and parts associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the customer wants to be informed
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Gain superior product knowledge to effectively help customers
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience through strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Work history should include a service advisor role or other employment related to automotive technology
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and other basic computer programs is necessary
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
About Autonation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.