Hotel Topeka at City Center
Our busy events team is seeking a banquet server ready to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service to our special event guests. We need someone courteous and attentive to welcome guests, serve meals and drinks, clear plates and utensils, and meet any special orders or needs that our guests may have. You will be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff so we need a server with a team-first attitude. Our ideal candidate has worked in a customer service role in food service or the hospitality industry. If this describes you, apply now!
- Follow all food and safety guidelines as well as ensure that the entire team is adhering to the same food handling standards
- Carry coffee pots, water pitchers, and other drinks around the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as requested
- Clear plates, replace silverware, and be mindful of needs guests have
- Deliver and serve appetizers, main courses, condiments, desserts, and other side dishes, as well as drinks to guests
- Provide excellent service to all guests from start to finish of special events
- Must have a team-first attitude and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to interact with guests and coworkers
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in food service is preferred
About Hotel Topeka at City Center
Come work at a great place, with a wonderful team! We have a lot of positions and you can find a great career in our hotel with the opportunity to advance.