Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Are you a friendly and courteous professional dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional dining experience? You could be an excellent server at our busy restaurant. We need someone with a positive attitude toward customer service and a warm smile to set the tone for our guests to enjoy their dining experience with us. You will serve our guests at the restaurant by ensuring they are seated promptly, their orders are taken, prepared, and served on time, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next guests. Our ideal candidate maintains a cheerful and polite demeanor toward both guests and coworkers. Consider applying today if you are punctual, responsible, and enjoy interacting with others!
- Accept correct payment from guests and guarantee the accuracy of the guest check and manner of payment to protect both the client and the business from any transaction mistakes
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Greet customers, take food and beverage orders from diners, serve orders promptly, and accommodate any special needs or requests
- Attend all pre-shift and departmental meetings to improve communications and develop an understanding of products, services, and facilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of menu items, ingredients, and daily specials to answer client queries and provide recommendations
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Must have or be able to obtain an ABC License
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.