Are you a friendly and courteous professional dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional dining experience? You could be an excellent server at our busy restaurant. We need someone with a positive attitude toward customer service and a warm smile to set the tone for our guests to enjoy their dining experience with us. You will serve our guests at the restaurant by ensuring they are seated promptly, their orders are taken, prepared, and served on time, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next guests. Our ideal candidate maintains a cheerful and polite demeanor toward both guests and coworkers. Consider applying today if you are punctual, responsible, and enjoy interacting with others!
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Actively engage in pre-shift and department meetings to get a thorough knowledge of all goods, services, and facility operations
- Accept correct payment from guests and guarantee the accuracy of the guest check and manner of payment to protect both the client and the business from any transaction mistakes
- Maintain complete knowledge of menu items, ingredients, and daily specials to answer client queries and provide recommendations
- Greet customers, take food and beverage orders from diners, serve orders promptly, and accommodate any special needs or requests
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
About Hunter Inn
A seventies-inspired ski lodge with year-round appeal, The Hunter takes cues from classic American materials like textured wood and stone, infused with cozy, rustic decor, large windows, and plenty of spots to gather around the fire—and a downstairs game room designed for making memories you’ll come back to recreate over and over again.
Double queen and king rooms are your haven for an intimate weekend getaway—or invite a group and book one of our loft suites. Need even more space? Book one of our adjoining two-bedroom chalets or loft suites, which include a private deck, full kitchen, and living room. No matter who you’re escaping with, we offer flexible room options for the whole crew.