Hilton Garden Inn Exton
Our busy events team is seeking a banquet server ready to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service to our special event guests. We need someone courteous and attentive to welcome guests, serve meals and drinks, clear plates and utensils, and meet any special orders or needs that our guests may have. You will be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff so we need a server with a team-first attitude. Our ideal candidate has worked in a customer service role in food service or the hospitality industry. If this describes you, apply now!
- Serve appetizers, main course meals, desserts, and other items, such as drinks, to banquet guests
- Offer an outstanding guest experience from the beginning to the end of each banquet event
- Carry coffee pots, water pitchers, and other drinks around the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as requested
- Review relevant food handling safety regulations to ensure that you and your team are following them
- Clear plates, replace silverware, and be mindful of needs guests have
- Display superior communication and interpersonal skills interacting with guests and coworkers
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
About Hilton Garden Inn Exton
Boasting a premier location just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-76) and directly across from the Eagleview Corporate Center, the inviting Hilton Garden Inn Exton/West Chester hotel is an ideal base for business and leisure guests in the beautiful Brandywine Valley.