Hilton College Station
Are you a friendly and courteous professional dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional dining experience? You could be an excellent server at our busy restaurant. We need someone with a positive attitude toward customer service and a warm smile to set the tone for our guests to enjoy their dining experience with us. You will serve our guests at the restaurant by ensuring they are seated promptly, their orders are taken, prepared, and served on time, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next guests. Our ideal candidate maintains a cheerful and polite demeanor toward both guests and coworkers. Consider applying today if you are punctual, responsible, and enjoy interacting with others!
- Attend all pre-shift and departmental meetings to improve communications and develop an understanding of products, services, and facilities
- Greet customers, take food and beverage orders from diners, serve orders promptly, and accommodate any special needs or requests
- Collect correct payment from guests and ensure that the guest check and method of payment are accurate to safeguard both the client and the business from mistakes in transactions
- Perform all restocking and cleaning activities as directed, including opening and closing duties
- Establish a full knowledge of menu items, ingredients, and daily specials to respond to client inquiries and make recommendations
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
About Hilton College Station
Our hotel and conference spaces are less than two miles from Texas A&M University and the Northgate district. We're within 10 minutes of Kyle Field and the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, with free shuttle service around College Station.