We are looking to hire upbeat and amazing Servers to join the Bar Cargo team. We are currently open Wed-Sun and very busy all nights & weekends (brunch and dinner). Bar Cargo has a large floor plan inside with additional seating in our beer garden and patio! Our ideal candidate has previous food service experience. If you are ready to bring your energy and leadership to our fun team, apply today!
- Collect correct payment from guests and ensure that the guest check and method of payment are accurate to safeguard both the client and the business from mistakes in transactions
- Participate in pre-shift and department meetings to gain a thorough grasp of all products, services, and facility activities
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Promptly seat guests when they arrive, take food and beverage orders, serve meals on time while accommodating any special requests
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of menu items, ingredients, and daily specials so that you can respond to client questions and provide recommendations
- Great Multitasker
- Able to handle large groups
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
$9.24 - hr plus tips
About Bar Cargo
The creation of Bar Cargo: After months of working with local chefs, pizzaiolos, and even a world pizza champion, the dough recipe and 96-hour rise process was perfected. The result is a thicker crust that is both light and airy. Topped with fresh & fun ingredients and baked in the Castelli ovens imported from Italy, the perfect Roman-style pizza is achieved.