We are looking to employ a hardworking and dedicated server assistant to provide assistance to our servers and ensure that tables are cleared, cleaned, and properly set for patrons. The server assistant’s responsibilities include preparing and refilling beverages, assisting servers with clearing and remarking tables, polishing silverware and glassware, and carrying food to guests. You should also be able to perform end-of-day clean-up duties.
- Assist with greeting tables and pouring water as necessary.
- Polishing silverware and glassware throughout the shift.
- Clearing dirty plates, utensils, and glassware from tables as required.
- Carrying dirty tableware to the kitchen area.
- Preparing tables for arriving patrons by wiping up spills, clearing away crumbs, replacing soiled linen, and setting up tableware, napkins, and condiments.
- Delivering food to tables.
- Clearing, marking, and resetting tables while guests dine.
- Responding to patrons' requests and informing management of any complaints.
- Arranging tables and chairs to accommodate larger groups of patrons.
- Ensuring that the expo and server station are adequately stocked with necessary restaurant supplies.
- Sound knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
$18 - $25 hourly
About Hotel Clermont
Located on the historic Ponce de Leon Ave in the heart of Atlanta, Hotel Clermont boasts 93 carefully appointed rooms with modern conveniences and splendid views.
All full-time employees are eligible for:
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- 401K/401K match
- Employee discounts at all properties