- Are you an SEO expert searching for a fun place to work?
- Does the idea of learning more about the legal industry get you excited?
- Would you like to help us support some of the top trial lawyers in the country?
If so, we would like to meet you!
Accelerate Now is looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our team! In this role, you would be responsible for implementing advanced SEO tactics.
**This is not a job for someone that is just starting out with SEO.**
Your success metrics will be based on growth in overall organic rankings and organic website traffic.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results & rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout our client’s website and marketing materials.
- Daily outreach for guest blog posts and inbound link development - locally and nationally.
- Perform SEO audits for client websites according to SEO best practices.
- Monitor SEO performance metrics daily.
- Must have 5 years experience developing and executing SEO programs and linking building campaigns.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to successfully migrate content without negatively affecting SEO
- Must be an expert user of WordPress, Yoast, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Bing Web Master and Google My Business.
- Comfortable analyzing data daily.
- Excellent working knowledge of WordPress and Yoast.
- Must be fun and easy to work with.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Google Analytics: 5 Years
- Google Search Console: 5 years
- Bing Webmaster Tools: 5 years
- SEMrush: 2 years
- Yoast: 2 Years
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Accelerate Now
Accelerate Now was formed in 2014. We specialize in providing high-quality digital marketing services for lawyers across the country. We have grown steadily over the years but we are now experiencing explosive growth.
Accelerate Now is located in a historic building on Linwood Ave in Buffalo NY. We have plenty of private off-street parking so getting in and out of our building is a breeze.
We offer our team members competitive salaries based on ability and experience.
We offer our full-time employees a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and flexible spending, health savings accounts, and 401k plans (100% match on the first 6%). Only the top 1% of companies offer 401k plans offer with such a high employer contribution.
We also offer paid time off days (accrued monthly) - along with our normal company holidays. Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Flexible spending account