Market 8 is looking for a champion of SEO/SEM to join our Growth Optimization agency.
In a Nutshell
Are you a strategic-minded SEO/SEM expert? Can you manage multiple accounts in parallel? The SEO/SEM Manager will develop and implement paid and organic strategies to optimize traffic acquisition for our agency and clients.
Your main problem to solve as a traffic optimizer is how to get the highest quality traffic that is more likely to convert, at the lowest possible overall cost. For this, you'll constantly need to re-evaluate the right combination of spending in SEO vs. SEM.
Is This You?
- Can you strategize? For SEO, the candidate will help lead SEO strategy and execution, from keyword research, topical and intent analysis, to content mapping and optimization to provide the best possible search experience for the users
- For SEM, the candidate will manage PPC, Display, and Paid Social campaigns, and make recommendations to optimize the conversion performance of landing pages to maximize the return on ad spend
- Can you test? Optimizing will require you to test your assumptions instead of going with your gut all the time. You’ll define testing plans across campaigns and suggest landing page testing options
- Are you analytical? You will need to absolutely love diving into the numbers, and developing keyword maps, keyword topical clustering, and develop strategies to improve traffic and rankings for critical keywords
- You'll also need to gain a deep understanding of campaign performance, and providing campaign performance updates and insights, setting and analyzing KPIs and traffic reports
- Can you write excellent English? You'll often need to be pretty hands-on optimizing pages, and executing internal links choosing the proper anchor texts... and everybody can perceive if something just sounds weird
- You'll be suggesting content to develop to maximize SEO impact and even making tweaks to the content yourself
- Your great copywriting skills should also enable you to create great ad copy that converts
- Do you have strong leadership skills? You'll need to coordinate work performed by both internal and external resources to the agency. Often times you will need to determine what needs to be done, and outsource high manpower tasks such as copywriters, inbound link building teams, technical SEO implementation team, and some aspects of PPC
- You’ll also work in parallel with other team members running other conversion optimization programs on the same accounts, including designers and developers, to ensure Market 8 delivers exceptional results to clients
- Are you accountable? You'll need to own your metrics, attribution, and reporting of KPIs on traffic and conversions
- You will monitor progress and take corrective action as needed while maintaining productive working relationships
- Do you love sharing your knowledge? You’ll promote your thought leadership through blog articles, online webinars, presentations, as well as seek to speak at conferences, and special events
- Do you like to stay informed? You will keep ahead of digital marketing trends by constantly seeking training, certifications, webinars, networking events, and other opportunities to sharpen your SEO/SEM mastery and stay current
What's in it for you
- This is a full-time contract position for someone with some experience
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Amazing work environment
- Annual equipment allowance
- Monthly expenses allowance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Work virtually from anywhere on the planet
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration/Marketing is preferred
A strong understanding of online space is required.
- Specific areas of emphasis include:
- Search Engine Optimization Tools (SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.), Paid Media Tools (Google ads, FB ads, etc.) Advertising, Social Media, Analytics, Online Lead Generation Applications
- Must be proficient with Google Apps and various content management systems, marketing automation software, Google Analytics…
We look for candidates that exhibit the Market 8 spirit:
- Ethical, Transparent, Accommodating, Work-Life Balance, Accountable, Relationships, Passionate, Team Player, and Goal and Data-Driven
- Strong ability to work all by yourself, from anywhere you want as long as you have an internet connection and can have open communication with your team and meet your deliverable deadlines
- We work in virtual teams - although our home base is Miami, FL, and Lebanon, we have team members all around the world. Yet we work closely together every day. We are connected on Zoom, all day long, can hop into a video meeting, and discuss things anytime
- A minimum of 2 years of SEO/SEM experience is required
The following is preferred but not necessary:
- Knowledge of HubSpot CMS
- Experience in e-commerce (B2B, B2C) and/or marketing SaaS a plus.
Of course, you'll need this
- Connection to the internet (duh!)
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Must have equipment and infrastructure to work 9-5 EST
$50,000 - $80,000
About Market 8
Market 8 is a growth marketing agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish their brand and sell more software. We offer advising, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 3 critical problems of scaling a SaaS company:
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time
- Improve close rates - Sell more by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, with cost-effective channels
Dozens of B2B SaaS firms, from high-growth SaaS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR with the help of Market 8. Our service has a great range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprises!