We're excited you're looking at our senior web developer position. You'll be building and maintaining our custom WooCommerce websites which sell our service, provide clients a platform to monitor their marketing campaigns and support internal company functionality.
This is a remote position offering flexible workdays and hours. If you're excited about working with a fast-growing company with an excellent work/life balance and culture, please apply today!
We're looking for someone who:
- Has strong time management skills
- Is detail orientated and well organized
- Is self-motivated and has fast comprehension
- Is a dependable team player
- Is a critical, analytical, and systematic thinker. You love to find the root of a problem, understand its long-term implications, and present solutions that are creative, scalable, and harmonious with the broader system.
- Improving our existing WooCommerce-powered websites
- Use best practices with Oxygen Builder and Elementor editors
- Developing custom plug-ins and customizing third-party plug-ins for specific needs within our site
- Work with Photoshop or Illustrator to make image optimizations or adjustments when needed
- Bug fixes
- Plug-in updates
- Content management and updating settings
- Implementing new third-party integrations and improving upon existing integrations with Klaviyo, Shipstation, Paypal, CRM, etc.
- Developing and streamlining internal processes
- 5+ years backend WordPress and WooCommerce development experience
- Vast experience with PHP, JS, HTML, CSS (Sass), WordPress/WooCommerce REST API, MySQL, and Stripe API
- Vast experience working with custom themes and plugins (including both frontend and WordPress/WooCommerce backend/admin development work)
- Ability to write clean, understandable, and well-documented/commented code
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working with Git and working in a multi-developer environment
Thanks for stopping by! We are a digital marketing agency that focuses on our technology platform which gives us an edge over the competition. We partner with clients allowing us to focus on their business goals.
We base our culture on a good work/life balance. Working days and hours are flexible. We believe in respect, trust, and ingenuity.
What We Offer:
- Quick growth potential
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- A ground-level opportunity
- A great team