Are you high energy, hard-working and detail-oriented? Love people, systems, processes, and procedures and enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that is compelled to go above-and-beyond the call of duty to deliver amazing customer service? If you are looking for an amazing opportunity with a big future, keep reading! We should probably talk!
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
• Oversee all contracts through closing.
• Process date sensitive documents such as the Agreement of Sale and Reply to Inspection.
• Create and send out "Dates to Remember" to clients and co-op agents.
• Assist in negotiating inspections.
• Schedule appraisal and negotiate if necessary.
• Review title report.
• Review mortgage commitments.
• Schedule walkthroughs and settlement with buyers or sellers.
• Have deed packages executed for sellers.
• Review Alta/Closing Disclosures with the title company and with buyer or seller.
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
• Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
• MUST HAVE 2 years of real estate / title / mortgage experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely calm and help others feel assured
• Ability to work with deadlines and details
• Great negotiation skills
• Exceptional organizational abilities
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Learning based, detail-oriented, calm under pressure while being able to think and act quickly
• Proven ability to succeed and ability to focus
• A true service-based attitude and the desire to be a part of a team focused on delivering a world-class experience to the client
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.