Iconic Mortgage Corp
In this amazing opportunity as our Vice President of Title Company, the successful candidate will oversee the daily title support functions providing clear objectives and productivity goals for the team. This position will focus on quality work products and resource management.
If this sounds like a great fit for your career aspirations, we'd love to talk to you!
- Maintains and expands customer base.
- Hires, manages and trains a big team of Title agents and helps utilize technology developing
- Manages title examination and title abstract of examiners
- Reviews title commitment and title reports
- Clears title
- Title curative
- Prepares settlement statements
- Balances and funds files
- Opens and processes files, post close, and prepares final policy
- Manages short sale negotiation and process
- Manages compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Covers a regional area which may consist of multiple states
- Accountable for increasing Sales by implementing advanced training and acting as a mentor
- Meets sales goals and manages sales plans for BDO’s
- Assists Division Presidents in a variety of tasks, such as market share tracking, and customer survey results
- Accomplishes regional sales objectives by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Helps develop plans that detail how to meet sales goals or quotas.
- Prepares monthly reports that provide sales figures to corporate leaders, as well as reports that forecast expected future sales.
- Monitors and evaluates the competition's product lines and suggests new products that will help expand business.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- The applicant must have 3 to 5 years of operational management experience in the title insurance industry and in a title exam production-oriented role
- The applicant must have a minimum of 8+ years of experience in sales which includes experience in the title industry products, services, and specific state laws
- The applicant must be licensed (meet all state licensing requirements -- Title Producers License) and appointed title agent or an attorney in good standing with the Florida Bar
- State-specific knowledge of industry-related laws and Senate bills
- Works well independently and possesses a high-energy level and competitive nature
- Strong communication and presentation skills
$100,000 - $250,000 yearly
About Iconic Mortgage Corp
WE ARE OFFERING SIGNING BONUSES FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
Iconic Mortgage Corp is a government-licensed national lender based in Miami, Florida with operations that extend all over the state (NMLS # 1547953).
Despite the drop in the mortgage industry volume in 2018, we were the few to witness increased production due to our low-interest rates and high levels of marketing efficiency.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow your career, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to speak with you. Contact us today!
Check our video out to learn more about our work culture!
Why Work with Us:
- Aggressive compensation plans
- Excellent benefits package including Medical Insurance
- Continuous opportunities for growth and career advancement