The Tax Hive
We are looking for a tax professional to help clients prepare and file their taxes. You’ll provide guidance on how businesses can minimize their tax liability now and how they can optimize their tax payment for the long term. Our ideal candidate is someone who can help clients easily navigate the complex world of taxes and enjoys helping people. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Look over every tax form to ensure it is accurate and complies with tax law
- Examine every client’s financial records, such as their income statements and previous tax returns, to calculate their total amount of taxable income
- Handle tax filings in an organized, secure manner to ensure each client’s privacy is protected
- Minimize the client’s tax liability by using each tax deduction and credit available to them
- Advise the client on tax planning steps they can take to ensure they fulfill all tax obligations and continue to pay the minimum amount of taxes in the future
- Has used standard tax computing software to file returns
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understands state and federal tax laws and can quickly interpret sections of the tax code for basic and atypical tax forms
- 5+ years of work experience in tax consulting at an accounting firm or consulting firm
$12.50 - $15.50 hourly
About The Tax Hive
The Tax Hive is a full-service Tax and Accounting Firm. We are looking to grow our team with individuals who share our mission and passion of Empowering our clients with strategies that help them earn, keep and grow wealth. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.