Sable Systems International
To produce correct and complete boards as per BOM. Work with the supervisor to set machine scheduling.
- Compensation dependent upon experience
- No phone calls, please
- Sable has a generous benefits package with Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k. and Long-term Disability with employer match, and many other perks
- Cleaning machines before and after board run.
- Performing daily and weekly maintenance on machines.
- Checking BOM is correct for build.
- Checking inventory for components for boards that are to be built
- Setting up machines to run board per supervisor schedule.
- Operating machines correctly and safely.
- Verifying machines are running correctly.
- Check with supervisor if errors accrue.
- Verifying boards are correct before the oven.
- Verifying boards are correct after completion.
- Reworking boards after the oven.
- Work with junior operators to complete boards.
- Work with supervisor to program machines for new boards.
- Work with supervisor to ensure all parts are available before beginning operations.
- Configure machines for proper component placement.
- Assist with the training of junior operators.
- Keeps all tools and other equipment in proper working condition notifies supervisor of any damaged tools or equipment.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Helps maintain inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level when pulling parts for a build. If a part appears to be low, anticipating needed supplies and placing the orders for supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results. Avoids waste to time and materials.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing assignments and other tasks assigned as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of SMT experience required
- Able to communicate written and verbal
- Must be able to follow directions both written and verbal
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required
- Able to read diagrams and schematics.
- Advanced soldering skills.
- Able to perform tests
- Able to use all hand and power tools safely
$18 - $22 hourly
About Sable Systems International
Trusted as the world leader in metabolic measurement, Sable Systems International has a 30+ year reputation for innovation, expertise, and scientific insight. We design and manufacture multi-platform high-resolution scientific instrumentation for the Life Sciences. Our applications range from Fly to Mouse to Human – and beyond.
Our best-selling products include multi-channel metabolic measurement systems for experimental animals such as mice and rats, with simultaneous measurement of other parameters such as food and water intake, body mass, position, activity, and environmental monitoring. Whether providing solutions for the measurement of a living process or an industrial one, model animals, or human personalized healthcare research, our unrelenting focus on quality and support is key to our success.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.