WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an ambitious spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and committed. Do you love finding new restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and experiences and are excited by building the future of discovery? (we are Atmosfy after all!)
Atmosfy is looking for a dedicated and motivated Senior Recruiter to join the HR Team. The role will support the team's efforts to hire the best and brightest as we continue helping people discover the best experiences through video across more than 150 countries.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING?
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, engagement, and assessment strategies for the most critical talent pools
- Source and build pipelines of candidates using all available systems and tools
- Must be able to nurture passive candidates and build with an eye for both now and the future
- Help ensure recruiting data integrity by using our ATS to optimize and document your work
- Apply data and analytics to drive decision-making with partners
- Work with your colleagues in systems, assessment, analytics, talent attraction, and talent planning to level up your broader skills and knowledge base
- Be a proactive ambassador and ally, for diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in all things we do
- Keep a keen eye toward diversity and influence hiring initiatives to ensure we’re delivering a diverse slate of candidates
- Build broad market knowledge of the Social landscape to understand trends and the hiring/retention of top talent
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Serve up a high-touch candidate experience
- 2+ years of recruiting experience either agency or in-house
- Process-driven and proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Experience handling multiple searches and client relationships simultaneously
- High attention to detail, team-oriented, and ability to contribute to an inclusive work environment
- Ability to pick up new ATS systems, tools, and technology (e.g)
- Extensive knowledge of the Atmosfy Brand
$75,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Atmosfy, Inc
We are Atmosfy.
And we're the fastest growing platform globally for live video of dining and nightlife - that shows you what's happening in your city in real time. More than that though - we help support local businesses globally by sharing unique experiences through video. How cool is that? We help people in more than 150 countries and 10,000+ cities discover the world's best experiences.
Our team draws on talented people who have worked at best-in-class companies such as Facebook, Google, and Netflix. We are funded by world-class investors.
Check us out on the App Store or Google Play to learn more about our mission to share experiences, inspire others, and support local businesses around the world.