Real Geeks is looking for a full-time Python developer to work in our office in Dallas. We are located in University Park near SMU campus. We are using the newest open-source technologies to create dynamic websites for real estate professionals.
- Real estate data is all stored in MongoDB, served up over an HTTP API written in Python/Tornado
- Several lower-level services built in Go
- Celery and Resque for deferred task processing
- Docker, Slack, CircleCI, and ECS for continuous delivery
Check out our open source work on Github. Link here: https://github.com/realgeeks/
- Technical - deliver high-quality software that is well-tested and maintainable.
- Communication - effectively communicate with Real Geeks team members and data vendor partners.
- Collaboration - we are looking for driven, talented individuals to work with developers, documentation and technical support teams to enhance our product.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Must be organized, comfortable working within deadlines, and able to think creatively
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable and proactive attitude
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Reliable and dependable
- Problem-solving ability
- 2+ years MongoDB experience
- 4+ years Python experience
- Agile methodology
$90,000 - $120,000
About Real Geeks
Our Core Values:
- Sense of responsibility
- Emphasis on quality
- Sense of teamwork
What we provide:
- Competitive salary
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Real Geeks builds powerful, simple and easy-to-use software to help real estate professionals do more business. We are passionate about helping our clients with innovative solutions that make their lives better by bringing modern technology to the real estate industry. Our products and services are of the highest quality and best value in the industry. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people who want to be part of our rapidly growing company and take ownership and pride in what they do.