The Senior Property Manager is accountable for the management of all properties, tenants, and office employees. You strive to provide excellent customer service to tenants while maximizing efficiency among employees. The ideal candidate should have a natural fascination for speaking with others and resolving conflicts. Strict organization, meeting deadlines, and following procedures will be your keys to success. You must be an effective communicator and manager of resources, including people.
Candidates with prior marketing experience in social media will be given preference. Salary will depend on the experience and cultural fit of the candidate.
- Provide concierge customer service to tenants
- Empower staff to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ensure maintenance work orders are properly completed
- Delegate duties and oversee office staff
- Maintain office materials and appearance
- Create and implement a Company schedule for social media marketing
- Assess and respond to social media reviews and comments
- Train, manage, and assess the work of assistants
- Collaborate with staff and update Company procedures
- Ensure Company procedures are followed by all employees
- Review and edit tenant ledgers for accuracy
- Perform and execute eviction proceedings
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Post-Secondary Education, preferred
- CPM certification, a plus
- 4-6 year work history in management, preferably property management
- 3-5 year work history in customer services
- Expert in MS Office, emphasis on Excel, and general computer knowledge
- Exceptional financial, time management, communication, and analytical skills
- Highly organized, concise, and ability to perform well under stress to meet deadlines
- Effective communicator and manager
ODUrent is the largest, fastest growing and most innovative real estate company managing off-campus student housing for 100 students at Old Dominion University, 300 self-storage units, and several traditional apartment communities.
Company Benefits and Culture
We offer an outsanding benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Automatic Sick Leave Time
- Maternal and Paternal Leave
- Company Matching 401(k)
- Company Paid Training/Higher Education
ODUrent is committed to providing its team members with an exceptional company culture and employment experience. If you want a career, not a job, and you want to experience big company benefits with an intimate company feel, come join the ODUrent team!