We are seeking an experienced (ideally manufactured home community) manager with 5+ years of experience as a regional manager or above to help lead our growing management company. You need to be organized, systematic, able to train and recruit good onsite managers that report to you. Must be results-oriented, focused on NOI. Strong communication skills are necessary. You must be comfortable with technology as we are focused on utilizing technology to operate affordable, clean, and safe communities efficiently.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and productive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please note this is not an onsite manager position.
Health/Dental/Vision Benefits and long term bonus structure to benefit from high performance.
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Manage all aspects of the property
- Manage monthly reporting on time
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship
- Advertise and market homes/lots to attract buyers
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data, and trends
- Accomplish financial goals
- Provide leadership and direction to onsite managers, accountant, regional sales manager, and vendors
- Manage leasing/sales and maintenance vendors for the property
- Oversee accountant
- Implement and ensure adherence to company standard operating procedures
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Proven work experience as a property manager
- Understand property management and it’s financial aspects
- Strong understanding and adherence to the rules and regs related to property management and ideally MHC management (Statute 723 in FL)
- Competency in Rent Manager or similar property management software
About REA Management
We operate affordable housing communities (manufactured home communities) in the southwest, southeast, and the midwest United States with a growing footprint which provides an opportunity to grow with us. We seek top-performing, goal-oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact on the industry. Grow with our entrepreneurial organization.
Our Core Values...
- Honesty and integrity
- Do what it takes
- Encourage individual ability and creativity
We maximize ROI by solving Real Estate Problems.