Begert Stainless, Inc.
Begert Stainless, Inc. (BSI) has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager - Estimator with stainless steel industry experience. This is a great opportunity to join our growing family-owned, family-friendly team!
We offer a flexible environment to help you balance family and career life. The ideal person will be detail-oriented, able to work through problems, and complete complex estimating accurately and timely.
As a member of our Leadership team, you will collaborate with Sales, Quality, and Purchasing to ensure project success and customer satisfaction. If you have experience in estimating custom stainless tanks and sanitary process systems then we encourage you to apply.
We offer a competitive wage (based on experience), a complete benefits package including health, dental, vision, and supplemental insurances, a retirement plan with a matching program, paid vacation, and holidays.
- Estimate project cost utilizing estimating tools within specified timelines
- Prepare and track documents needed for project files
- Conduct pertinent phone calls with vendors, and customers
- Document communication and progress in customer files
- Responsible for sourcing all materials and parts from vendors at the lowest cost
- Ensure on-time receipt and accurate ordering of materials
- Understand and ensure job profitability
- Manage Projects by ensuring their correct flow through processes
- Participate in sales meetings and support sales as needed
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with other professionals to find creative solutions and solve issues
- Ability to problem solve and think critically to ensure project success
- Utilize time management & organizational skills to prioritize multiple daily projects
- A minimum of 5 years estimating experience, to include: sanitary skidded systems, stainless tanks, vessels and sanitary process systems, experience with custom tank agitation and ASME background preferred
- Project Management experience is required, preferably 5+ years
- Leadership skills and training preferred
- A detail-oriented person with an extreme desire for accuracy
- Continuous learning and improvement attitude
- Ability to think proactively
- Mathematical abilities including computing rates, ratios, and percentages
- Ability to effectively communicate with top management, both written and oral
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Project preferred
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Begert Stainless, Inc.
To learn more about BSI, please check out our website, including our brochure @ www.begertstainless.com and https://www.begertstainless.com/s/BSI-Tanks-Vessels
Begert Stainless, Inc. (BSI) is family-owned company established in 2002. We are known for our high-quality workmanship and exceptional service. Our work is precise, detailed and complete. We are passionate about the industries we serve, are focused on our customer needs and providing tailored solutions. We continually strive to steward BSI with the highest integrity and ethical standards to the benefit of our customers, team members, their families and the communities we serve.