Polestar Plumbing, Inc.
The Senior Plumber has a high level of independence and works on jobs that have an involved and multifaceted level of complexity. This role is expected to work closely with the field supervisor, as well as other internal and external team members to ensure that the work is completed correctly and expeditiously. Other tasks include working with new technicians and overseeing adherence to codes, and safety regulations.
- Interface with customers
- Install and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures servicing the water supply, waste disposal, and heating systems, while working under minimum or no supervision
- Responsible for performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs
- Provide leadership, support, and training support to service technicians in the field to ensure customer needs are being met efficiently, accurately, and on schedule
- Provides coaching and training to Service technicians on their work teams
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Installation and service of sinks, stools, water heaters, drain lines, waterlines, garbage disposals, faucets, and water softeners
- Repairing plumbing fixtures such as replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes, and opening clogged drains
- Diagnose, repair, and replace tankless water heaters
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to represent the company in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing systems and equipment
- Managerial experience
- Knowledge of codes and zoning
- OSHA certification is a plus
- 5-years' experience
$32 - $38 hourly
About Polestar Plumbing, Inc.
We are a family-owned business that has provided incomparable services across the Kansas City metro area since 1984. We take pride in our work every single day and make sure that the job gets done right the first time. At Polestar Plumbing, Inc., we really believe that “It’s About the Relationship”, in everything we do. We focus on building long-lasting relationships with ALL of our customers and employees.
Polestar Plumbing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Weekends
Hours per week: Full-time 40 hours per week