Council & Associates LLC
Georgia Licensed Senior Personal Injury Litigation Attorney
We are looking for a Georgia personal injury trial attorney who can hit the ground running to provide our clients with outstanding legal representation. The ideal candidate must have significant experience litigating various personal injury cases in federal and state courts. Currently, this position is remote with some in-office requirements. Competitive compensation and benefits are available.
- Develop case strategies and provide leadership and direction to associate attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants regarding litigation matters
- Prepare motions, briefs, discovery responses, and memorandums of law
- Conduct case depositions and attend court hearings as required
- Zealously represent clients during mediations or trials
- Experience litigation cases in both federal and state courts
- Experience writing and responding to motions and various litigation pleadings
- Experience handling all aspects of discovery
- Experience mediating and trying personal injury cases
- Must be licensed to practice in Georgia
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with trucking litigation experience
About Council & Associates LLC
We are a personal injury law firm currently located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. We pride ourselves on having a friendly work environment while obtaining excellent results for our clients.