Nevada Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
$20 - $25 hourly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!