CMS Mortgage Solutions
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About CMS Mortgage Solutions
Over the past 15 years, CMS Mortgage has grown and become known as the #1 Mortgage Broker in the area. With a well-respected reputation in the mortgage industry, we have helped over 5,000 borrowers achieve the American Dream - owning a home.
CMS Mortgage Solutions was founded by Corrina Carter in 2004 to offer affordable mortgage loan options for consumers in the Hampton Roads area. In the most recent years, CMS has expanded and are financing homes in District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia. Thriving on current market knowledge, we pride ourselves in offering loan programs to benefit every consumer. With the highest level of customer service, our team will follow the entire application from application to closing in a timely manner at the most competitive pricing.