West Coast Franchise Law
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
$50,000 to $70,000
About West Coast Franchise Law
We get hired because we take time to listen to clients' needs, concerns and goals and we understand their businesses. We take a collaborative approach with our clients, opposing counsel, our staff, and our vendors. Our clients are typically looking for multi-unit franchise opportunities and need our assistance with purchasing or selling franchised businesses, real estate sales, and acquisitions, leasing, development, title work, reviewing franchise documents, negotiating complex multi-year deals with franchisors, and counseling on and writing up partnership agreements.