Damon Gettier & Associates, REALTORS
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
$35,000+ At Plan
About Damon Gettier & Associates, REALTORS
The mission of Damon Gettier and Associates is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market as well as in business empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the DGA Family is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.