ALT Financial Network Inc.
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
$18 - $25 hourly
About ALT Financial Network Inc.
At Alt Financial Network, we provide the type of service of patience, understanding, and the desire to go above and beyond. Whether it's a Loan Officer or client, Alt Financial Network strives toward an environment that educates and empowers.