We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized Executive Assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
About Select Assistants
Select Assistants is a Virtual Assistant Recruiting Company that helps businesses scale by matching them up with the Top 1% of Virtual Assistants in the Philippines. We are on a mission to finally create and maintain a Bond between Busy Business Owners and their Virtual Assistants.