Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Our team at offerCHECK.com has been purchasing real estate since 2002 – Serving over 1,200 satisfied sellers. offerCHECK.com buys houses, rental property, & apartments nationwide. If you have a property with issues or going through a difficult situation, we have fast & flexible solutions for you. We don’t buy every property, but always try to help every homeowner we work with. Everyone on the offerCHECK team is licensed and every transaction is insured, giving you peace of mind and confidence in planning the next steps in your life after the sale.