Our Home Enterprises
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the top most secure brokerages in the state!
Our Core Values: Commitment - Integrity - Teamwork - Assume the Best - Own It
Mission statement: Committed to an elevated experience in all things real estate.
Visit our youtube channel