We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our helping with bookeeping and accounts payable, specifically quick books, and office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
About Deraaff Capital
Deraaff Capital is a Westchester County-based real estate investment firm specializing in executing value-add and opportunistic strategies. An owner, operator, and developer of commercial real estate, the firm actively manages investments on behalf of a global investor base.