Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Coordinate Special events like Happy Hours, lunch, and learns. Organize database and coordinate gifting program for clients
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
About CrossCountry Mortgage
We have a great team looking for the right addition.