The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
About The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
Are you looking to increase your production, get your time back, or specialize in the aspects of real estate you enjoy the most?
Our team has been featured on HGTV's House Hunters, CNN, Forbes, BiggerPockets.com, and more! The author of three best selling real estate books, David has established himself as a nationally recognized authority on real estate. He's looking for others to share in the incredible opportunities that his experience provides! In addition to top-notch training, coaching, and shared credibility, we offer:
- Online leads
- Sphere leads
- Top-performing CRM
- Open house opportunities
- Transaction coordination
- Database management
- Showing assistant opportunities
- and more!
Come see why the David Greene Team is KW East County's fastest-growing real estate team, and why our agents get into production faster than everyone else!