Bottimore & Associates, PLLC
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Talented communicator and writer
$25 - $28 hourly
About Bottimore & Associates, PLLC
As the Law Firm Where the Family is Our Focus – we engage in all aspects of Family Law and Elder Law (Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship) – through Transactional, Litigation, Mediation, and Collaborative Law methods of practice.
We offer excellent hours, competitive wages commensurate with skills and experience, and paid time off.