Are you an organized, detail-oriented, mortgage industry professional looking for an excellent opportunity on a growing team? You’ll conduct a thorough analysis of all real estate loan applications to ensure correct completion based on current investor guidelines and industry standards.
If your skills align with the role, start your application today!
- Review all mortgage applications and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval
- Research applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of application and documents
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Provide necessary documentation/communication regarding approval or rejection of loans to loan officers
- Request additional information as needed on all documents to help determine loan risk
- Communicate effectively with Loan Officers, Processors, and Closing by being available and embracing communicating by phone to resolve
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- Demonstrates great decision-making and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
- 4+ years of Mortgage Underwriting experience is required
- DE, SAR, and LAPP are required
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency