Are you an experienced Loan Processor with a keen understanding of mortgages, a strong sense of urgency AND a passion for helping others? If yes, we want to speak with you! As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the process, working in tandem with our other team members who are responsible for the upfront "contact to contract" phase. Our processors are committed to quality customer service while they diligently gather information on mortgage applications and race to the finish line.
You must have a strong orientation for customer service along with the ability to see the details and ensure the quality of your loan processing, along with the skills to handle questions and last-minute changes under pressure to help our clients secure their mortgage in a timely manner.
If you find mortgage processing as interesting as our other successful Processors do, and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about great customer service, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. To us, a qualified Mortgage Processor must have 2+ years of continuous mortgage processing and/or underwriting experience, 5+ preferred. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income.
- Order the following documentation as necessary: Verification of Employment, Evidence of Insurance, Payoffs, Tax Transcripts, Credit Supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests and Title Work as needed for each file.
- Manages a pipeline of loans and maintain a timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Communicates with Underwriters to clarify conditions. Help administer all documents that are needed to satisfy underwriting requirements.
- Follow up on documents ordered in a timely manner.
- Maintain loan origination system and database with proper loan information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Handles all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing of the loan.
- Handles all Loan Officer, Loan Partner and Underwriter communication with updates.
- Be a sponge for information/knowledge, always striving to be the best possible at your position.
- Be a leader, helping us improve our processes and procedures to always deliver a world-class experience to our clients and referral partners
- Must have a current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation.
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan.
- Exceptional attention to detail must be organized and have excellent time management.
- Minimum 3 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred.
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micromanaged to meet multiple deadlines and a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
$55,000 - $80,000 per year
With over 200 locations, PRMG is one of the largest independently owned Mortgage Banks in the nation. The company is experiencing exponential growth in 2020 and will for many years to come. The benefits that PRMG offers are available to all full time employees. We offer a competitive salary that will be based on experience. We were voted the top 5 of the 50 Best Companies to Work for 2019. So if you are looking for a Marketing Assistant position that will be groomed for advancement, then PRMG is the place for you! Apply now!