Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you are looking for a lucrative opportunity with plenty of room for growth, please send us your resume today!
- Submit loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Create and maintain the mortgage loan file, order third party documentation and reports as needed for residential home loans, and assist underwriters in clearing conditions as requested
- Facilitate a timely loan closing by serving as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Must have an amazing personality with a servant heart
- Superb customer service, attention to detail, time management, and communication skills are required
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- Solid knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is vital -- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are assets
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. Last year donations exceeded $76,000!
We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply now!!!