Dara Capital Group
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Strong computer skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
$20 - $25 hourly
About Dara Capital Group
Dara Capital Group is a mortgage broker headquartered in Las Vegas operating in multiple states.