We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Responsible for pipeline management tracking key dates/timelines, requests, orders, conditions, etc.and updating our LOS with all milestones and updates
- Must have strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!