KD Capital Mortgage Corp
Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you are looking for a worthwhile opportunity with plenty of room for growth, please send us your resume today!
Opportunity to work from home!
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ loan partner, mortgage underwriters and lender representatives to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- Several (2-3) years experience of loan processing experience with a mortgage broker or mortgage lending company, bank, or credit union is necessary
- Knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is essential
- Experience with MS Office, Calyx Point Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are required
About KD Capital Mortgage Corp
Located in Paso Robles, CA, at KD Capital, we are committed to helping borrowers obtain the right mortgage product to fit their needs. Through education and teamwork, we strive to make the process of securing a mortgage simple and straightforward. By staying current with ever-changing loan programs and regulations, as well as utilizing the latest in financial tools, our team is able to provide borrowers with a friendly, trouble-free experience when obtaining their mortgage. Our goal is for borrowers to tell their friends and family how great it was to work with our people, and for our people to achieve a great sense of accomplishment with every transaction.