Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity with plenty of room for growth, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact for title companies, mortgage loan officer/mortgage loan originator, real estate agents, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Assure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Knowledge of current residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is crucial -- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is an added asset
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- 2-3 years experience with a mortgage company, mortgage banker, or mortgage lender as a mortgage loan processor is needed
- Superb customer service, attention to detail, time management, and communication skills are required
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are essential
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Here at Team Justice we are a family! Our goal is to help our communities while helping our team members grow personally and professionally. Your success and personal goals are extremely important to us. Come join our family and see the difference a team oriented culture makes!