Are you a successful senior loan processor with excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a white-glove service approach to closing mortgages? Our mortgage team has a recipe for success that will help bring your skills and talents to the next level. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth with a tight-knit group of mortgage professionals, please send us your resume today!
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Collect and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, and income and asset declarations are accurate and passed to underwriting promptly for loan approval
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Input loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- 2-3 years experience with a mortgage company, mortgage banker, or mortgage lender as a mortgage loan processor is needed
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are beneficial
- Knowledge of current residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is crucial -- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is an added asset
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.