Colorado Lending Team
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Active Colorado NMLS License
- Minimum of 2 years experience talking to clients, structuring, and pricing loans
$65,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Colorado Lending Team
Colorado Lending Team is a locally owned mortgage company serving homeowners with the lowest rates and fees. We strive to facilitate the dream of homeownership by providing clients and referral partners with exceptional customer service.
We Do This By:
- Helping customers who are being let down by the banks and big-box lenders.
- Providing expert home loan advice so you can make an informed decision.
- Earning your trust so that we can be your mortgage broker for life.
- Having an open and honest relationship with everyone we deal with.
- Be willing to acknowledge our mistakes and do everything possible to rectify them as quickly as possible.
- Embracing change, being innovative, and never fearing failure.
- Having a positive working environment based on mutual respect and a supportive team spirit.
- Always behaving in a socially and ethically responsible manner.