We are looking for a detail-oriented Closer who can contribute to the success of PRMG. This individual will be responsible for managing all clerical tasks necessary to facilitate timely funding and warehousing of loans after underwriting. This is a full-time remote position with full benefits including overtime.
- Compiles loan documentation and ensures that all conditions and requirements for closing are met.
- Prepares and routes closing document packages to appropriate destinations.
- Maintains document mailing/conversation log, and commission disbursement and funding registers.
- Ensures warehouse files arrive in the central office within one business day of funding.
- Identify and review problem files and take corrective action to facilitate funding; inform the manager on the status of problem files, requesting assistance if necessary.
- Minimum one to two years of loan funding and drawing loan docs (or comparable experience).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical, written communication, and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically proficient.
- Proven negotiation skills and forecasting capabilities.
$55,000 - $75,000 yearly
With over 160 locations and 1,800 employees, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) is one of the largest, independently owned mortgage banks in the nation. We are looking for a highly dependable candidate who can support and contribute to the success of our PRMG Dadeland Branch.
At PRMG Dadeland we understand our greatest asset is our team members who are on the front lines every day getting loans to the closing table. We value each one of our employees and pride ourselves on providing a supportive atmosphere within our branch. It is our goal to harbor an environment of teamwork and synergy to edify each other daily.