Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC is seeking an experienced high energy Senior Mortgage Loan Processor to join our rapidly expanding team. Are you an experienced loan processor with a deep understanding of mortgages, experience in the broker model, a strong sense of urgency, and a passion for helping others?
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the loan process in the "submission to close" phase. Working in tandem with team members who are responsible for the "contract to submission" phase, our processors are committed to the highest level of service. We work diligently to gather all necessary information for mortgage applications and race to the finish line as efficiently as possible.
This role requires a strong detail orientation to ensure quality and an extraordinary customer service focus that exceeds expectations. If you find solving problems as interesting and challenging as the rest of our team and you are passionate about great customer service, we'd love to talk to you about being part of our team.
(This is a remote role)
$60,000 - $100,000 Base and Bonus (Range max may vary based on bonus)
A Short List of Responsibilities:
- Nurture and manage a pipeline of loans maintaining timely and compliant flow through the process
- Communicate with underwriters to satisfy and clarify conditions
- Retrieve and administer all documents that are needed to satisfy underwriting requirements - follow up on document ordered and all requests in a timely manner
- Maintain loan origination system and database with correct and proper loan information
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail - the right candidate must be organized, able to multitask, and have excellent time management
- Analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents - as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Collect and organize loan documents including title, insurance, payoffs, etc...
- Be a sponge for information/knowledge
- Be great at your job by making your work, your play
- Be a leader by helping us to improve our processes and procedures so we continue to deliver world-class experience to clients and referral partners.
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, or Underwriter
- Strong ability to work independently while meeting all deadlines
- Extraordinary customer service, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/Conventional/USDA-RD)
- Strong knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Previous experience with Calyx Point software very helpful
- Experience working in a broker’s environment - while working from home
$60,000 - $100,000 Base + Bonus
About Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC is a premier residential mortgage brokerage. Our success is based on the amazing people who are part of our team. Those same great team members are successful because they love providing the best service and experiences to our customers. We carefully guide our customers through their mortgage experience. We love educating them and empowering them to make the wisest and most innovative financial decisions.