We are looking to hire a highly motivated and adaptive accounting professional to join our growing team at Reali who can manage and prioritize an evolving workload in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision.
Are you a Senior Accounting Manager who thrives and enjoys working in a dynamic environment to support our continued growth? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Provide accounting leadership and support for Reali Loans including technical, operational, and reporting activities.
- Manage and execute month-end close activities, working with the rest of the team to provide timely and accurate reporting.
- Establish and maintain working relationships throughout the company, working well across functions with a variety of skill and knowledge levels.
- Assist in operationalizing new and/or complex transactions and function as a liaison for Accounting with the Loan Operations teams.
- Lead implementation of new accounting standards, processes, and systems, as necessary.
- Participate in the design, preparation, and completion of external and internal financial reports, including audited financial statements.
- Support the annual external audit, including technical accounting work performed over new and/or complex transactions, new accounting standards, or changes in existing policies.
- Support in improving the Company’s existing accounting procedures and internal controls and seek opportunities to improve accounting operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop, implement, and maintain key policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Active CPA preferred
- Big 4 (4+ years) and private industry experience (2+ years)
- Financial services industry experience and accounting knowledge of the mortgage industry required
- Excellent technical accounting skills with a detailed understanding of current GAAP standards
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills for highly collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, proactive, quick learner with a desire to improve processes and drive the accounting department towards increasing efficiencies
- Ability and desire to build and cultivate strong relationships with team members and internal business partners
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookup, Sumif, etc.) and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports
- Experience in a start-up environment strongly preferred
Nice to Haves
- Experience with NetSuite, Oracle or other ERP systems
- Experience with loan-level accounting systems
- Experience with accounting research and technical accounting memo writing
- Public company experience is a plus
- A strong analytical mind with an ability to juggle multiple tasks while meeting hard deadlines
- Evidence of making an impact and the drive to be the best
- References who confirm you challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same
- Collaborative behaviors. You're excited to work as a team throughout the organization to help cultivate an amazing workplace and culture
$150,000 - 170,000 yearly
- Our Mission: "We're here to delight homeowners at every stage of their lives.”
- We are an award-winning high-tech, high-touch home services company, globally hiring 5+ people per week in 2021!
- Our Loans, Real Estate Agent, Listing, Buying, Escrow, Title and more, services: https://reali.com/real-estate-services/
- About Reali: https://reali.com/about