Premier Lending Corp - South Florida
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level.
Why join PLC:
- Full operations staff dedicated to pre-underwriting, disclosing, and clearing conditions so you can focus on what you do best and not get stuck behind your computer.
- Wholesale rates from the Nation’s best-priced wholesalers.
- Average turn-time from submission to close is less than 3 weeks.
- Best CRM in any industry, which is custom built to PLC: Salesforce.
- Universal pricing engine, web-based LOS, and full POS with a borrower document portal. We make it easy for our borrowers and realtor partners.
- Milestone and drip campaigns sent on your behalf to stay top of mind to your clients and agents.
- Social media marketing suite where you can post compliant marketing on multiple platforms simultaneously. Set it and forget it marketing that works for you.
- Inside support forums to get your questions answered quickly.
- Weekly communication from management regarding market news and various sales/training topics.
- Direct access to underwriters.
- High compensation paid bi-weekly.
- LOCAL company and direct access to ownership. Full support all day every day.
- Robust product line including conv, FHA, VA, USDA, Non-QM, and foreign nationals.
Who works well in this model:
- Retail LO’s working in a captive environment (one rate option) with limited products and much higher rates and or costs. PLC is willing to compare pricing.
- LO’s switching from retail and correspondent who realize that since they self-generate, they deserve better comp.
- LO’s switching from small brokerages with little to no support or tools.
- LO’s who no longer wish to attend training sessions from Regional and Branch Managers who try to convince them that rates don’t matter, and service is all that counts (even though the underwriting turn times are often 5 times longer than what PLC has).
This is a commission only position - paid a percentage of the loan amount on a per loan basis. Loan Officers with an existing book of business should expect $85,000+. This is not a salary position.
If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage origination experience required
$85,000+ at plan commission
About Premier Lending Corp - South Florida
Premier Lending Corp is committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. Whether you work remotely or commute to our LOCAL office, our leadership team is fully committed to providing Loan Originators with the best rates, quickest turn times, training tools, technology, culture, and resources to help grow your network. Every PLC employee plays a part in our continued success and growth.
Founded in 2013, Premier Lending Corp - South Florida has a long track record of success & stability. PLC was named #43 on the Inc. Regional List & is a top-rated mortgage company in S. Florida on Google. PLC is LOCAL.