The Senior Media Buyer & Planner will execute and optimize campaigns for The Cobblers. This candidate should have strong experience in media planning and the bidding/buying process as well as using first party data for targeting.
- Traffic and execute audience extension and other campaigns spanning multiple media channels
- Maintain all aspects of the media plan, including establishing media objectives and strategies, developing recommendations, tracking media expenditures to ensure budget compliance, negotiation/buying, implementation and optimization
- Work alongside our Digital Analyst and outside partners to monitor and analyze campaign performance, recognize early trends and compile meaningful insights for planning and bid strategies to share with team
- Monitor campaign delivery and optimize performance against The Cobblers’ business goals
- Implement strategic bid strategies to maximize delivery and margin
- Provide status reporting at campaign level.
- Keep abreast of trends and best practices to surface new opportunities for growth, present findings and recommend action
- Assist in the performance maximization of campaigns across existing and emerging social platforms
- Create accurate and impactful presentations for distribution
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training team candidates
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with preferred concentration in Media or Marketing
- 5+ years of media agency experience
- Experience with paid and organic search analytics, digital marketing, syndicated measurement tools
- Strong digital marketing experience and knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to deliver persuasive presentations of complex business issues
- Passion for discovering media opportunities and insights through data analyses
- Excellent technical, project management and analytical skills as well as attention to detail are required.
$55,000 - $68,000
About The Cobblers
Masters of the craft. Titans of the trade. The Cobblers is one of the fastest-growing companies in America. We are committed to delivering world-class restoration, repair, and cleaning services to high-quality leather goods and premium sneakers. The Cobblers is a brand that represents new ways of thinking, creating innovative, circular processes for the development of our product-service offerings. We champion “revival and re-use” over the disposable and the replaceable. Pollute not. Waste Not.
Life at The Cobblers: Life at The Cobblers is about sharing responsibility and creating great work together. We take pride in the many unique perspectives and expertise that our team brings to the table every day. We are committed to offering equal opportunities to all employees and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, or disability.