Realty Trust Services, LLC
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! We are a manager of over 300 single-family homes and you'll make sure they are well maintained and safe for our residents. You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our homes for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on the property. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our homes operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
$15 - $25 hourly
About Realty Trust Services, LLC
Realty Trust Services LLC is a real estate brokerage that is based around its property management services as a way to help our residents, owners as well as team members grow in prosperity.