Semper Home Loans
Are you a successful senior loan processor with excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a white-glove service approach to closing mortgages? Our mortgage team has a recipe for success that will help bring your skills and talents to the next level. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth with a tight-knit group of mortgage professionals, apply now.
- Collect and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, and income and asset declarations are accurate and passed to underwriting promptly for loan approval
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Assure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Order third party documentation and reports for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist in clearing underwriting conditions as requested
- 2-3 years experience with a mortgage company, mortgage banker, or mortgage lender as a mortgage loan processor is needed
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- Proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are desired
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Solid knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is vital -- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful
Knowledge of Encompass. 3-20 days early CTC expected on all files. Thorough knowledge of underwriting guidelines. Aggressive personality - ability to argue guidelines with the UW manager if need be.
About Semper Home Loans
Our Mission at Semper Home Loans!
- A great work environment
- Great support
- Excellent customer and employee experiences
- Casual office environment
- Big emphasis on teamwork